Who are the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)?
‘We’re a professional body established in the UK by Royal Charter. We’re committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity – providing impartial, authoritative advice affecting business and society’
Chaneys Chartered Surveyors are committed to providing quality through its services. As members we are regulated by RICS and we adhere to their strict rules and procedures within our work.
A firm that is regulated by RICS has:
- A commitment to professional and technical standards and training
- Rules to ensure that any money held on behalf of clients is held safely and securely. This includes service charge and insurance premium money
- Professional indemnity insurance cover
- A complaints handling procedure to answer Client complaints
- Access to independent resolution of complaints where the firm cannot resolve the matter